Terms - the following terms apply:-
"The Website" refers to http://www.let-a-property.info
"Material" means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics material, published on the The Website , whether copyright of Website Owner or a third party.
"Website Owner" refers to Infoguides Limited.
"Users" or "You" or "Your" refers to a Website Visitor or Registered Member.
"Members" refer to individuals or Companies who have Registered at The Website.
Introduction - http://www.let-a-property.info website is owned and operated by Infoguides Limited; registered address; 8 Amberslade Walk, Dibden Purlieu, Southampton, Hants, S045 4NW. Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the site. It is legal document and, by your continued use of the Website, you agree to be bound by these User Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms and do not wish to be bound by them, please exit this Website and do not use the Website in the future. Website Owner may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement. The express terms of these User Terms are in lieu of all warranties, conditions, undertakings, terms, and obligations implied by statute, common law, usage, course of dealing or otherwise, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Disclaimer of Liability
Website Owner has taken reasonable care that the content of http://www.let-a-property.info Website is accurate. You accept that to the maximum extent permitted by law, Website Owner, its affiliates, directors, shareholders and employees will not be liable to Users or Members of http://www.let-a-property.info, under any circumstances, for any loss or damage (incidental and punitive), injury, claim, or liability arising from the use of, or reliance on the content contained within http://www.let-a-property.info, it products, information and materials or online tools.
You must not rely on any statement we have published on The Website without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person.
For the avoidance of confusion, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the material or any part of it (except for death or personal injury attributable to our negligence and to the extent permitted at law).
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on The Website. Individual advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
Your use and browsing of the Website is at your risk. Neither The Website nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, The Website.
Every effort to ensure the wording and pictures on The Website, are relevant, up to date, and provided in good faith. However, Website Owner; does not represent or guarantee that the information at Website, is accurate, appropriate to your individual circumstances or up to date.
The Website is not and will not be a party to, or responsible for, any transaction concerning items advertised for sale on the Website. All agreements are entered into by you and the third party advertiser and/or third party providing the goods and/or services only.
The Website is not liable for the content of Registered Member advertisements (see below) or subsequent communications Members may receive from The Website visitors (for example, by email or telephone).
In our various parts of http://www.let-a-property.info we promote a select number of financial brokers that will provide quotations for property related financial products. You accept that we do not recommend certain types of financial products over others and do NOT recommend one broker over another and these areas are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all such providers of a particular product. It is up to you to decide whether what they offer is appropriate, relevant to your circumstances and important to you.
Online Property Advertising
- Infoguides facilitates the publishing of Advertiser information in good faith. As a user of http://www.let-a-property.info you acknowledge and accept that: Infoguides Limited cannot and has not checked the accuracy of information provided by Advertisers (such as Landlords and agents); this information may include errors; and Advertisers are requested and encouraged to correct and update their information regularly and as needed and that Infoguides Limited will not be responsible for errors, omissions or misleading information in accommodation information and listings. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Infoguides Limited will not be liable to users under any circumstances for any loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on http://www.let-a-property.info
- Infoguides Limited will not knowingly accept or allow advertisers to place any advertisement which shows any preference, limitation or preference based on race, colour, religion, gender, handicap, family status, national origin or intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination. Infoguides Limited provides Internet advertising and general advice only. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- Infoguides Limited are NOT involved in the letting of properties and do not profit from the letting of any individual property.
- All property descriptions are provided by the advertising owners and are deemed reliable but are not guaranteed. As such the information is provided without warranty of any kind. Infoguides Limited accept no liability for any actions resultant of use of content posted to Infoguides Limited advertising system by advertisers.
- Infoguides Limited reserves the right to terminate any advertiser account without notice for any reason.
- You accept that Infoguides Limited has no means of (and does not) authenticate the identity of landlord or letting agents advertisers. Consequently, Infoguides Limited advise potential tenants carry out strict independent security checks to confirm the identity of the advertiser, before meeting any advertiser with whom you may have made contact with using Let-a-Property.info advertising system.
- Your email address and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else to access The Website;
- You will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any registration area of The Website;
- You do not maliciously create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users; nor do you seek to pass yourself off as another user.
If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these requirements, we may, at our discretion, cancel your access to the registration areas of The Website immediately and without giving you any advance notice. If we wish to bring the agreement to an end, we will do so by emailing you at the address you have registered stating that the agreement has terminated. The agreement will terminate and your email address and password will become invalid on The Website immediately.
Licence to Use Material on the Website - The Website grants to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free licence to use all the material on the Website (including but not limited to: software, documentation, text, pictures, sounds, graphics, articles, video or audio clips, and advertising material) ('The Website Material'). You are entitled to view, copy, print, access, download and transmit (for the purposes expressly permitted in these User Terms and Conditions of Use) and store the The Website Material for your own personal, non-commercial use provided that you do not:-
- Remove any notices relating to the ownership of copyright or other intellectual property rights in the The Website Material;
- Modify, translate, reverse engineer, reproduce, decompile, disassemble (except as expressly permitted by law) or create derivative works of any of the The Website Material;
- Rent, lease, sub-licence, loan, copy or give or transfer any rights in the The Website Material in any form, to any person or entity without the prior written consent of The Website.
- Harvest the The Website Materials (or any part of them) through the use of any automated retrieval robot, screen scraper or similar technology. If you operate a search engine that uses spidering technology you must obey the robots directives on the Website.
Submitting Text for Publication on The Website - users of our site may submit a textual advertisement. We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy. You may submit text on the following terms and conditions:-
- Publication of any Material you submit to The Website will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication;
- You grant The Website a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format;
- You warrant to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
- You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal;
- You agree not to post material which is deliberately intended to upset other users;
- Your Advertisement complies with all necessary legal statutory and regulatory requirements including, but not limited to any codes under the supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority;
- You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses;
- Important: The Business Advertisements (Disclosure) Order 1977 requires all advertisements by people who sell goods in the course of a business to make that fact clear. The responsibility for this lies with the advertiser. It is an offence not to advertise the fact that you are a trader and you may be prosecuted.
Submitting Graphical Material and Photography for Publication on The Website - when you send a photograph or other graphical material to us, you hereby agree that you have taken the photograph(s) you have sent to us or you have permission from or are authorised by the owner of the photograph(s) to send it (them) to us, and you are granting us a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to publish or otherwise use the photograph(s) in any way and at any time we want on the The Website. You or the owner of the photograph(s) still own the copyright in the photograph(s) sent to us and are free to republish the photograph(s) wherever you or the owner wish.
Responsibilities of The Website - are as follows:-
- The Website undertakes to use commercially reasonable endeavours to prevent breaches of security of the Website.
- The Website is provided by The Website on an "as is" and "as and when available" basis to you. You use the Website at your own risk.
- The Website makes no representation or warranty that the Website or services offered via the Website will be accessible, or useable by you or error free. The Website uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website. The information, documents or other items provided or available on this Website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Website makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Website assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Website.
- The Website is not an agent for and does not represent those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to on the Website.
- The advertisements placed on the Website by you or any other third party do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- You should carry out any checks or searches that may reveal faults in the title or suitability of the item for your own purposes and receive independent advice before you purchase such item.
- The Website reserves the right, without notice to you, to remove any The Website Material from the Website or to suspend or alter the operation of the Website or any of the services on the Website, at its sole discretion or for legal or technical reasons. The Website will give you as much notice as possible prior to taking any of the actions described in this Clause, but prior notice may not always be feasible for a variety of reasons. The Website may make improvements and/or changes to the information or documents provided or available on this Website at any time.
Your Responsibilities - You agree that:-
- You agree that you are responsible for the security and use of your user name and password, needed to access or use the Website. You must take all reasonable steps to ensure that these user names and passwords are kept confidential and secure and you do not allow any unauthorised person to access the Website or any of the services on the Website using your user name or password.
- You agree that you will not use the Website or any of the services on the Website as follows:-
- To send, receive, upload, download, store, use, distribute or publish any material that is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene, or in breach of any other person's Intellectual Property Rights or breaches any obligation of confidentiality by which you are bound;
- To send or distribute multiple unsolicited emails or messages (i.e. 'spam') or to cause any other person annoyance, inconvenience or worry;
- For any purposes connected to any business, including sending any unsolicited advertisements or promotional material.
- You agree to indemnify The Website against any claims, costs, expenses or legal proceedings caused as a result of your use of the Website or the services on the Website in contravention of breach of Your Responsibilities (as outlined above)
Copyright - http://www.let-a-property.info is Copyright Website Owner; 2011. All rights reserved and are officially registered and protected by English and International Copyright laws. The reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, re-sale, display or performance, of any part of http://www.let-a-property.info is strictly prohibited. Other product and company names that may be listed in http://www.let-a-property.info are Trademarks of their respective owners.
Governing Law - the English Court system can authoritatively interpret the Law. These Terms and Conditions of Sale and Terms of Site Use are governed by the laws of England and Wales only and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts. You hereby acknowledge the exclusions and limitations in the terms and conditions listed above meet the test of 'reasonableness'.
Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights - The Website retains all ownership, title and interest in the intellectual property rights contained in the The Website Material including but not limited to copyright, database rights, trade marks, patents, service marks, design rights (whether registerable or otherwise) know-how, trade or business names, domain names, goodwill associated with any of the foregoing and other similar rights or obligations whether registerable or not in any jurisdiction in the world. The Website and the The Website logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Website. All other product names and company logos mentioned in the information, documents or other items provided or available herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Legal Advice - Please note, Infoguides Limited is NOT a law firm and DOES not provide professional legal advice. You accept that any references made to contract law or UK Statutory law, do not represent legal advice. Always seek the advice of a qualified solicitor. No responsibility is accepted for an individual or company acting and making investment decisions based on this information. Please remember that the value of investment can rise and fall. We strongly recommend obtaining professional advice from an accountant, solicitor, IFA (regulated by the FSA) and estate agent. In particular, we recommend obtaining legal advice before purchasing a property for the purposes of letting or signing any form of tenancy agreement.